Monday, June 20, 2005

Big Banks and Congress' impending legislation Part IV

Is 3 times the charm for Congress and the House of Reps to finally get their point across that national banks should be barred from taking over local real estate related businesses which in their view would result in overall loss of consumer protections? There is already a precedence for this with consolidation occurring in the insurance as well as securities industries. On behalf of the real estate communities throughout the U.S. the NAR President is urging lawmakers to take appropriate measures and pass the Community Choice in Real Estate Act.

 



 

 

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hi foreclosureblog, I came across your site while doing a search on Real Estate. Although you don't have exactly what I'm looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger sdfsbo said...

Hello: foreclosureblog, I was looking for some information on residential real estate and found your site. I'm sure you know how it is when you start to read a interesting post…most time you just have to read it all. Bottom line, I've enjoyed reading your Blog. I’ve got you bookmarked for the future. I'm doing a little test to see how many people actually read these posts. So, for the next few weeks anyone who visits my Blog, I'll send a great 90+ page search engine optimization ebook! Yes, this is a not strings attached deal. Plus, if you have an above average real estate website, you should apply for our free real estate website award at
http://www.web-site-award-winning.com Well, I’m off again in search of the info I seek . Thanks for the read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home